Asics Gel Fujirado integrates perfectly with your foot, thanks to The Boa® System and TX4 soft lacing material for good pliability and reduced pressure points. MONO-SOCK® construction helps seal out debris and holds your foot to the platform, delivering protection and fit that lets you conquer any terrain. SpEVA Midsole material makes for a protective and responsive ride, while the higher-density AHAR Outsole ensures exceptional traction & durability.
- MONO-SOCK® Technology Fit System – An elastic internal sleeve which replaces a traditional tongue providing a “sock-like” fit.
- BOA® Fit System – BOA® systems contain three integral components: an instant release dial for precision fit; lightweight and strong laces; and low friction guides to ensure a smooth closure.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system – Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Perforated Sockliner – Optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- SpevaFoam™ Midsole Material – Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- AHAR® Outsole – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Trail Specific Outsole – Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.